Make a difference. Become a sponsor of the Norwalk Symphony Orchestra.
By becoming a supporter, you help to ensure the continued success of the Norwalk Symphony to present inspiring professional orchestra concerts of the highest quality in one of the best concert halls in the state. You also will support the Symphony’s robust outreach programs, including our acclaimed concert series at local libraries, (Not) Just For Kids, as well as NSO Chamber Concerts throughout our surrounding communities. Download our Supporter form to mail in a donation.
Friend – up to $100
To acknowledge the commitment of those who provide annual support in this range, the Orchestra extends these benefits:
- Advance invitations to all concerts and special events
- Acknowledgement in all concert programs
Good Friend – $100 +
All of the benefits of the Friends level, plus a voucher for one best available ticket to a future concert.
Super Friend – $250 +
All of the benefits of the Good Friends level, plus a plus a voucher for two best available tickets to a future concert and a NSO special gift.
Sustainer – $500 +
All of the benefits of the Super Friends level, plus the opportunity to name a non-principal orchestra chair.
Benefactor – $1,000 +
Benefactors receive all the benefits of the Sustainers level, plus:
- Prominent listing in the Orchestra concert program
- Invitation to private events with the Music Director and members of the Board of Directors
- The opportunity to name an Assistant Principal orchestra chair
Gold Sponsor – $2,500 +
All of the privileges of the Benefactors level, plus:
- Special reserved parking area
- The opportunity to name a Principal orchestra chair
- Recognition as sponsor of a NSO chamber concert
- A private meal and performance with the Maestro
Platinum Sponsor – $5,000 +
All of the privileges of the Gold Sponsor level, plus prominent recognition as a partial-sponsor of an NSO Subscription Concert.
Super Platinum Sponsor – $10,000 +
All of the privileges of the Platinum Sponsor level, plus prominent recognition as an underwriter of an NSO Subscription Concert, and the opportunity to name the Concertmaster chair.